Monday, February 20, 2012

Pot of Gold

Hi there. I hope you are all enjoying your Monday so far. Here in the US it is a holiday...plus my kids have the entire week off of school too. They of course are off skiing...lol. Well, today I wanted to share a card with you that I made using the Lg. Pot of Shamrocks stamp from Eureka Stamps. I stamped the image and fussy cut it out. Then I added some gold stickles to the handle, and colored the shamrocks green. I felt some of the shamrocks needed to sparkle, so I added green stickles to some of those. I layered the pot onto 2 different shades of green CS, and then onto a green PP that I "stole" from my DD's paper stack (psss...don't tell her...lol). Then I found some scraps of green ribbon. I wanted to put a bow on, but there wasn't enough ribbon left, so I just put the 2 pieces on the paper instead.
Well that is all for now. I will be back in a bit with a card I made with a card I made with a Biblical Impressions stamp. However I decided to make it a little more "elaborate" then I originally intended, so it had to sit and dry before I mounted it...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment