Saturday, October 15, 2011

Dog Pile

How are you doing on your Christmas Cards?  

You have approximately 60 days to complete them!  

Well....actually less if you want them to arrive at their destination before Christmas.  I'm not sure I would use this image for a all my cards because it takes awhile to color-especially the lights...but this Dog Pile image by Eureka Stamps is so adorable that you'll want to use it for your favorite dog lovers cards!



This image is rather large (6.25" tall) so I made an 8" x 4" card.

Here's a close up of the image.  I colored the lights with Spica pens for a little sparkle.


Here is the inside of the card.


Stamps:
Dog Pile by Eureka Stamps
Piled High Christmas by Eureka Stamps
From all of Us digi stamp by Eureka Stamps
Paper:
Recollections patterned paper from Michael's
Mohawk Bright White 80# cardstock
Ink:
Copic markers
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Spica Pens
Other:
Spellbinder label die

I hope you loved this card as much as I do!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

2 comments:

  1. I love this image. Would be a lot of work to make all my cards with it, but I may just make a few of them with it. Great job with it!

    ReplyDelete