Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer Fun...

Hello crafty friends!
Today I'm showing you a card made with the "Upset Golfer" image (#16507) from QKR Stampede.

My older brothers are big into golf and now my son is also.  Personally, I have never golfed and I'm sure I never will.  I think if I did you could put my face on this image and it would be appropriate.  LOL!


I used watercolor pencils to color this image and printed off the "Summer Fun..." from my computer.

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to check the other pages on the blog.  At the top of the page there are tabs for all 3 sister companies.  QKR Stampede, Biblical Impressions and Eureka! Stamps.  Each company now has a design team that will be posting on a regular basis.
I'm sure you will love the inspiration on all 3 blog pages as well as the variety of images you will find in the stores.  So be sure to check them out!

Be sure to stop back tomorrow (Friday, June 17) for the QKR Stampede Design Team Blog Hop, where we will be featuring some of the wonderful summer and 4th of July images.

Feel free to leave a comment and become a follower. 
We love to hear what you think.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment