Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tooth Fairy Tin

Today for my QKR Stampede project, I have a fun little tooth fairy tin to show you made with a generic brand altoid tin. I covered the top and side with paper using Tombow's Mono Adhesive Power Bond (love that stuff!) and then printed this QKR digi image Tooth Fairy. I like the digi images for projects like this. I can shrink or enlarge them to fit whatever project I want to make. This image was shrunk to a 2" width.
Using the Mono Adhesive Power Bond again, I adhered ribbon to the lid edge. I used Mono Aqua Liquid Glue to the wings to add glitter and to the buttons, coin and teeth by itself to add shine. It works as a crystal effects type of product. Love that!

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable project!! I love this image! Great job Debbie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable angel- you made her just as adorable as can be.
    Happy Holidays sweetie

    ReplyDelete